Neil Crespi

Friday, January 05, 2007

Paula Abdul has never been drunk?

Yes. Paula said so herself. Reality Blurred has this to say:

She tells Entertainment Weekly that she was not, in fact, intoxicated. Instead, it was simple misunderstanding. “Last year, when no one understood what I was saying, and even though I’ve never been drunk in my life, I’m accused of filling my Coca-Cola cup with alcohol. Yeah, that was really fun for me,” she said.

Well, I don't know Paula that much but this claim is just hard to believe.

I would leave the bashing to Dlisted!

Let’s assume she’s telling the truth, then homegirl has a major problem with the pills. Because that was not a sober individual on AI last season. Maybe she’s getting high from the hairspray fumes or from Simon Cowell’s pec sweat…but she was definitely not sober.